Kervansaray Turkish Night Marmaris (“We” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The turkishnightmarmaris.com (“Website” or “Site”).
- Any of the services accessible through the Site.
Our Site is not intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide personal data to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors under 18. If you are under 18, please do not create an account or send us any information about you.
- Personal data We may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
Personal data you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or registering on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to receiving emails from us, subscribe to receive information from us, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and incidents experienced with any product that We manufacture or sell.
Personal data We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site We may automatically collect the following information:
- Additional information– if you provide additional information (such as information regarding your professional standing) in order to access restricted information, then We will collect that information.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Personal data We receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. (In this case We will have informed you when We collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.) We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive personal data about you from them. We may also collect personal data regarding you from someone you duly authorise to act on your behalf.
From time to time you may be able to visit the Website and deal with us anonymously or by pseudonym. However, please be aware that if you do not provide us with certain information that We require, We may not be able to provide you with particular services that you seek.
Personal Data collected for Adverse Event Reporting. We are obliged to report pharmacovigilance relevant information to health authorities worldwide (including to countries that may have another level of data protection compared to the EU). The reports will contain details about the incident but only limited personal data:
- For Patients, the report will only contain, age / date of birth / year of birth, gender and initials as provided, but never the patient’s name.
- For the reporting individuals, the report will include the name, profession (e.g. physician, pharmacist), initials or address, email and phone number as provided. The contact information is required to be able to follow-up with the reporter to gain high quality and complete information on adverse events. If the reporter does not wish to provide his or her contact details to Kervansaray Turkish Night Marmaris or authorities, “Privacy” is entered in reporter’s names field.
- Uses made of the personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Purposes for processing. We may process personal data regarding you for a number of purposes (including but not limited to): staff administration, advertising; marketing and public relations (please see the paragraph entitled “Marketing” below for further information); accounts and records; consultancy and advisory services; research; trading/sharing in personal information; crime prevention; health administration and services; administration of membership records; information and databank administration; education and journalism; media collecting, monitoring, researching, and evaluating information from healthcare providers and patients on the adverse effects of medicines.
Personal data you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services We feel may interest you. Where We permit selected third parties to use personal data regarding you, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our website;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Personal data We collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about products or services that may interest you or them.
Personal data We receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information We collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
We will only send you marketing material if you consent.
When We send you marketing material, We may monitor whether or not you open and/or click on the material that We send you.
If you have consented to receive marketing material from us, you have the right at any time to ask us not to process personal data relating to you for marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
- Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose personal data to third parties in certain circumstances including (but not limited to) the following:
- to fulfil the purposes for which you provided information regarding you;
- our professional advisers, including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and auditors;
- regulatory or government bodies including to monitor the effect of medicines or medical devices and also to resolve complaints or disputes both internally and externally or to comply with any investigation of those bodies;
- if We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose personal data regarding you to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- third parties to whom We outsource services such as data hosting, analytics, marketing and Site development and maintenance;
- to business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any services We may provide for you or any interactions We may have with you as part of your use of the website, including the running and hosting of the website; and/or
- to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006; and/or
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
We may transfer personal data regarding you to overseas recipients for business purposes and operational, support and continuity purposes, for example, when We use IT service providers or data storage services which are located overseas. Countries where these recipients are located may have data protection laws which differ to the data protection laws in your country of residence.
We will disclose personal data regarding you to third parties in order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Portions of the Site may involve linking to or using websites or services of our partner networks, third parties, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms which We attend are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies of those social media platforms.
This Website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platform in question. Where you use such social sharing buttons you do so at your own discretion. You should note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account. Please note these social media platforms have their own privacy policies, and We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these social media platforms.
- Where We store personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or those secure servers of our third-party service providers. The safety and security of personal data regarding you also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share a password with anyone.
Please ensure when sharing information via or from the Site (for example, on social networks or other forums), you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
The security of personal data regarding you is a high priority. We take such steps as are reasonable to securely store personal data regarding you so that it is protected from unauthorised use or access, misuse, loss, modification or unauthorised disclosure. This includes both physical and electronic security measures. Examples include the use of passwords, locked storage cabinets and secured storage rooms. Other features include:
- storing information on secured networks consistent with industry standards, which are only accessible by those employees who have special access rights to such systems;
- using industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring or receiving personal data;
- restrictions are placed on the electronic transfer of files; and
- our IT networks undergo necessary vulnerability testing to continually identify and remediate potential opportunities for unauthorised data access.
We takes steps to destroy or de-identify personal data when the information is no longer required for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed by us and We are no longer required by law to retain the information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect personal data regarding you, or procure that personal data regarding you is secured, We cannot guarantee the security of such data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received personal data regarding you, We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
Data protection laws give you the right to access personal data held relating to you. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before taking any action in response to any request. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data that we hold relating to you.
We also want to make sure that any personal data relating to you that we hold is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any personal data you think is inaccurate.
You also have the right, in certain circumstances, to:
- the erasure of personal data relating to you that We hold;
- the restriction of processing of personal data relating to you that We hold; and
- object to our processing of personal data relating to you that We hold.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions about our processing of personal data relating to you, please contact us.
We will respect and provide you with all rights in relation to personal data relating to you that We hold, and to which you are entitled, under applicable law.
If you have a concern about the way We are collecting or using personal data relating to you, We request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/(link is external).